Product Creation, Development and Management
- Branding and Marketing Strategies - Packaging - Promotion - Sales
• Designing, developing and managing the production of consumer products in Quebec’s Canadian, North American and international markets.
• Developing branding, benchmarking and marketing strategies for products and services
• Developing brand positioning strategies
• Developing, negotiating and designing promotional projects
• Developing Quebec, Canadian, North American and international markets
• Promoting and selling consumer products both in Canada and internationally in the mass retailer market and all retail sectors (for products manufactured in North America or abroad, and sold in Canada, the U. S., Australia, Japan, Korea, UK, and Taiwan, among others)
• Representing clients at international trade fairs
• Establishing distribution networks
• Supervising and assessing the business-to-customer marketing and sales team, while designing communications strategies suited to the client's needs.
Event Organization, Planning and Management
• Developing the event concept
• Organizing, structuring, planning logistics and managing corporate events and artists performances such as fundraising events, benefits, golf tournaments, shows and product launches
• Sponsorship Management: Seeking sponsorships, developing visibility plan and requesting the appropriate grants
• Coordinating and supervising human resources (volunteers, staff, service providers and technical teams) during fundraising events
Remember too keep the QUICK ACCESS, LANGUAGE and LOCATION BAR closed, before you preview/publish.
You can click on the bars to edit the content inside the expandable menus, and when you are done you can click again on the bars to close them.
Close the menu bars before preview/publish. That way you can make sure that they will not block the content on other pages.
To close, select the menu and uncheck the option that says: "Show lightbox parts while editing" .
To edit the menu bars again, you can check the same option and the submenus will show up.
© 2021 LINE BOIVIN | TOUS DROITS RÉSERVÉS | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED